My 30 Day Marketing Plan
- Get Your Property Fully Exposed To The Market As Quickly As Possible.
- Help You Net The Most Possible Money.
- Make Every Qualified Buyer In Your Area Aware Of Your Property.
- Maintain Good Communication With Seller
The Steps I Take In My Marketing Plan For You:
- In-Depth consultation with seller ( Marketing Plan, C.M.A…. )
- Complete all paperwork accurately.
- Organizing the professional photo shoot and staging advice.
- Install “For Sale” sign.
- Install “Lock Box”.
- Submit to a multiple listing service (Exposed to all agents in the 7 cities and outlying areas).
- Advertise on numerous Internet Websites.
- My marketing professional will assist with: postcards, newsletters, social media platforms, graphics etc... for your home
- My transaction coordinator will be assisting with day to day items making the transaction process smoother.
- Submit to my website: Brent Montella The Realtor
- Make personalized website to be emailed out.
- Email listing to other agents.
- Email to my Clients and sphere of influence.
- Add listing to my Facebook Fan Page, Instagram, Twitter, Google +, and LinkedIn.
- Talk enthusiastically about your property in public and office meetings.
- Obtain buyer feedback from buyers Agent.
- Discuss buyer feedback with Seller.
- Feedback on price and condition.
- Discuss market sales and competition.
- Make helpful suggestions that will get the property sold quickly.
- Present all offers and help obtain the best price with negotiations.
- Keep you advised on the progress of closing.
- Guide you through foreclosures and short sales. I Utilize a local attorney who specializes in short sales which along with my experience makes it a carefree and seamless transition.
How to Get an Offer on Your Home
1. Price It Right. This Is The Biggest Sticking Point With Most Sellers. As A Realtor, I Will Sit Down With You And Present The Market Analysis Of Your Neighborhood. I Always Say ” It’s In The Numbers”. Which Means, I Will Show You All The Homes That Have Sold, Currently On The Market, Withdrawn And Fell Thru In The Neighborhood. The Proof Of What The Homes Sell, Are Is The Numbers.
If The Seller Wants To Set The Price High And Come Down Later Really Delays The Sale Of The Home. Buyers Are So Knowledgeable Because Of The Internet And What Is At Their Disposal They Will Bypass A House Because Of The Price. The Buyer Is Thinking, Why Waste Time Placing An Offer When I Can Get An Identical Home For $10,000 Lower Down The Street. So the Seller needs to set the price accordingly that will bring all qualified buyers.
2. Prepare For Visitors. Get Your House Market Ready At Least Two Weeks Before You Begin Showing It.
3. Be Flexible About Showings. It’s Often Disruptive To Have A House Ready To Show At The Spur Of The Moment. But The More Amenable You Can Be About Letting People See Your Home, The Sooner You’ll Find A Buyer.
4. Anticipate The Offers. Decide in advance what price and terms you’ll find acceptable. The #1 thing to anticipate is the closing costs assistance. I also work with a lot of buyers and in this market my buyers always get the closing costs assistance because that is part of this market. It really can’t be avoided so this is always kept in mind when figuring what you will net in the end.
5. Don’t Refuse To Drop The Price. If Your Home Has Been On The Market For More Than 30 Days Without An Offer, You Should Be Prepared To At Least Consider Lowering Your Asking Price.